QB Issue Resolution:
I’d be glad to assist you with being able to split the bank payment to different suppliers.
QuickBooks Online automatically provides match suggestions to the existing transactions in your account. However, if it can’t find it, you can search for other transactions to match to the downloaded transaction.
- On the Banking page, select the For Review tab.
- Select the transaction to open it.
- Select the Find other records or Find match button to open the Match transactions window. The Match transactions window shows All transactions within the date range.
- Use options on the Show drop-down menu to specify the type of transaction you’re looking for.
- Enter specific text, such as a name, part of a name, or an amount, in the Search field to review only transactions that match the text.
- If the transaction you’re looking for is outside the default date range, select the From and To date fields to change the dates.
- Select the checkbox of the matching transactions.
- Verify that the total of the selected transactions is the same as the amount of the downloaded transaction.
- Select Save.
For additional reference, please check out the How to add and match downloaded banking transactions article, then follow the steps under Find matching transactions.
For additional help, feel free to reach out to our phone support. They can use the screen sharing tool to walk you throughout the steps.
- Go to https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- At the top right, select your QuickBooks version.
- Select a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number or Start a Message button.
That should take care of it. I believe that you’ll have the bank payment applied to the suppliers in just a few clicks.
Resolution for Issue 'Splitting a bank payment to different suppliers' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Splitting a bank payment to different suppliers: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Bank Payment
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Bank Payment [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: