2016 to upgrade: I have a MacBook Air laptop will this version work with this type of Apple product?
Minimum system requirements for Mac
- Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra), v10.11 (El Capitan), or v10.10.2 (Yosemite)
- Intel Processor: Core 2 Duo or higher
- Multi-user Server: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run server
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 250 MB of available disk space
- CD/DVD drive (or Internet […]
Resolution for '2016 to upgrade issue: 'I have a MacBook Air laptop will this version work with this type of Apple product?' available: Yes.
The 2016 to upgrade issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the 2016 to upgrade issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex 2016 to upgrade issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other 2016 to upgrade support options.
For more information about resolving issues related to 2016 to upgrade in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'I have a MacBook Air laptop will this version work with this type of Apple product?', click the link below: