Yes, if you are using qbo enhanced. It is in the payroll settings>accounting under the gear wheel.

Resolution for 'accounting under issue: 'How do I change the SUTA rate?' available: Yes.

The accounting under issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the accounting under issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex accounting under issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other accounting under support options.

For more information about resolving issues related to accounting under in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'How do I change the SUTA rate?', click the link below: