- Click Employees at the top menu bar and select Employee Center.
- Double click the employee’s name.
- Go to the Payroll Info tab.
- Click the Sick/Vacation button in the upper-right hand part of the page.
- In the Sick section, select Every hour on paycheck for Accrual period.
- In the Hours Accrued […]
Resolution for 'Accrual period issue: 'How do I set up Arizona sick leave?' available: Yes.
The Accrual period issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the Accrual period issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex Accrual period issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other Accrual period support options.
For more information about resolving issues related to Accrual period in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'How do I set up Arizona sick leave?', click the link below: