Reactivating an employee is a pretty painless process. Here are the steps to do so:
- Login as an admin-level user to your QuickBooks.
- Next, hover over Workers on the left and then click Employees.
- In the next window, select the small Gear Icon below the Add an Employee button.
- Now, click Include Inactive
- Lastly, the inactive employee should appear in […]
Resolution for 'add an employee issue: 'How can I reactivate an employee that was accidentally terminated in QuickBooks?' available: Yes.
The add an employee issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the add an employee issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex add an employee issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other add an employee support options.
For more information about resolving issues related to add an employee in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'How can I reactivate an employee that was accidentally terminated in QuickBooks?', click the link below: