In order to track your 1099 vendors, you need QuickBooks Online Plus. Here’s how to run a report with the information you’re looking for.
- Go to Reports
- Type contact in the Go to Report box
- Select Vendor Contact List
- Click Customize
- Click Change Columns > Add Tax ID and Track 1099 > OK
- Change Sort By from Default to Track 1099 > Run Report
- View the report’s Tax ID column to identify vendors with missing tax IDs, and the Track 1099 column […]
Resolution for 'Add Tax ID issue: 'How to print or export vendor list with Taxpayer ID Number and 1099 status?' available: Yes.
The Add Tax ID issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the Add Tax ID issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex Add Tax ID issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other Add Tax ID support options.
For more information about resolving issues related to Add Tax ID in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'How to print or export vendor list with Taxpayer ID Number and 1099 status?', click the link below: