Enter an equal deposit coded to the owners advance account, then clear the deposit against the chq when you reconcile.

Leave notes on both the check and deposit to explain …

Resolution for 'advance account issue: 'Owner won’t cash paycheck, wants to increase Partner Contribution' available: Yes.

The advance account issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the advance account issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex advance account issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other advance account support options.

For more information about resolving issues related to advance account in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'Owner won’t cash paycheck, wants to increase Partner Contribution', click the link below: