You can record the foreign transaction feeĀ as Credit Card Charge. Use the charge item and enter the total amount converted to USD. You may also ask for more help from your accountant on how to enter it. They might have another option that is best for your business.


Resolution for 'amount converted issue: 'How to process foreign transaction fee?' available: Yes.

The amount converted issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the amount converted issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex amount converted issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other amount converted support options.

For more information about resolving issues related to amount converted in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'How to process foreign transaction fee?', click the link below: