Here’s how to do it:
1. Run the Vendor Balance Detail report.
2. Click Customize report, and then the Filters tab.
3. For the Account filter, choose Yes, under Include Split Details.
4. Add the Detail Level filter and choose All Except Summary.
5. Then on the Display tab in the Columns section, remove the […]
Resolution for 'Balance appears issue: 'AP Reports' available: Yes.
The Balance appears issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the Balance appears issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex Balance appears issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other Balance appears support options.
For more information about resolving issues related to Balance appears in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'AP Reports', click the link below: