These are the basic steps to follow when you export your lists.
- Log in to the data file as the Administrator.
- Switch to single user (SU) mode.
- In the menu bar, select File and then Utilities.
- On the sub-menu, select Export, and the Lists to IIF Files.
- Put a checkmark next to […]
Resolution for 'Browse issue: 'Export your lists to an IIF file' available: Yes.
The Browse issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the Browse issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex Browse issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other Browse support options.
For more information about resolving issues related to Browse in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'Export your lists to an IIF file', click the link below: