Thank you for posting to the Community. I’m happy to help you get this sorted out.
Here’s what you’ll need to do to fix it:
- From the Customers menu select Create Invoices.
- Open an existing Invoice.
- Check the Email Later option from the Main Menu and click Save & Close.
- From the Company Menu select Reminders.
- Under Business Service Messages select You have forms to send and the Invoice will be […]
Resolution for 'Business Service issue: 'Reminders window showing bogus message' available: Yes.
The Business Service issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the Business Service issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex Business Service issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other Business Service support options.
For more information about resolving issues related to Business Service in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'Reminders window showing bogus message', click the link below: