You can pull up and customize your Transaction List by Customer report to show which of your invoices were sent out.
- Click the Reports tab on the left.
- In the Search bar, type Transaction List by Customer and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Customize button.
- Click the Change Column button.
- In the Available Columns section, find and highlight the Sent option.
- Click Add, and then click OK.
- Set your preferred date […]
Resolution for 'by Customer issue: 'How can I be sure that my Recurring Invoices are being sent out?' available: Yes.
The by Customer issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the by Customer issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex by Customer issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other by Customer support options.
For more information about resolving issues related to by Customer in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'How can I be sure that my Recurring Invoices are being sent out?', click the link below: