Memorized Transactions are using a Template.

You would either have changed the Company Info and you would have your Template using this from Basic Customization. Or, you Hard-coded this in that Template.

Open the Memorized Transactions List. Double-click one. Look at which Template you are using. Now, hit Clear, to avoid creating […]

Resolution for 'change my company issue: 'how do I change my company address in existing memorized transactions?' available: Yes.

The change my company issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the change my company issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex change my company issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other change my company support options.

For more information about resolving issues related to change my company in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'how do I change my company address in existing memorized transactions?', click the link below: