Best thing is to visit the companies house web site and / or call them to find out how to file an amended financial statement

Resolution for 'companies house issue: 'Do i have to change the details at companies house?' available: Yes.

The companies house issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the companies house issue yourself by looking for a resolution described in the article. If it is a complex companies house issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other companies house support options.

For more information about resolving issues related to companies house in Quickbooks/QBO or to get support for the issue 'Do i have to change the details at companies house?', click the link below: