QB Issue Resolution:
You need to manually add the interest expense in QuickBooks and mark it as cleared. Let me show you how.
- Click on the Plus icon (+), choose Expense.
- Select or enter the name of the financial institution.
- From the Bank/Credit account drop-down list, select the line of credit account you set up.
- From the Payment method drop-down list, select Credit Card.
- In the Account details section, select your interest expense account from the Account drop-down list.
- Enter the Amount of the interest charge.
- Select Save and Close.
Once done, you can mark the transaction as Cleared. Here’s how:
- On the left panel, hover your mouse to Accounting, and click on Chart of Accounts.
- Choose the bank account where the transaction was added.
- Click on View Register.
- Look for the transaction, click on the check mark column to mark it with “C“.
- Click on Save.
Feel free to read this article for more information: How to Track a Line of Credit?
Let us know if you have other questions. We’ll be around to help.
Resolution for Issue 'The interest expense on my LOC is not pulling through on the bank feed. I manually added the transaction but how do I get this charge added to my reconciliation?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
The interest expense on my LOC is not pulling through on the bank feed. I manually added the transaction but how do I get this charge added to my reconciliation?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: