QB Issue Resolution:
This can be caused by a browser’s cache issue, seonjoo-ccc.
We can do a few troubleshooting steps to fix this. Here’s how:
- Let’s log in using a private browser and create the Weekly Timesheet and then Run payroll.
- If this worked using a private browser, you can clear your main browser’s cache. We have to remove or delete stored data for your browser to function well.
- You can also use other browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
If the issue still persists you can give us a call to report your concern and for us to further investigate. To do so:
- Go to the Help icon indicated by a question mark and then click Contact us.
- Enter a brief description of your concern and click Continue.
- Click the phone icon under the We’ll call you box.
Resolution for Issue 'The pay item field was available and selected for Regular Pay when the hours were first entered. How do I fix this? Thank you.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
The pay item field was available and selected for Regular Pay when the hours were first entered. How do I fix this? Thank you.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for hours dont appear when running the payroll
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for hours dont appear when running the payroll [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: