QB Issue Resolution:
I have the steps on how we can add the payment options back to your invoices, outofthechaos.
It’s possible that the Online delivery option is set to HTML or Plain text. Let’s check your settings and update it by following these steps:
- Click the Gear icon located in the upper right-hand corner, and select Account and Settings under Your Company.
- On left of the panel, select Sales.
- Scroll down and click the Online delivery option.
- From the Additional email options for invoices drop-down menu, choose Online invoice.
- Click Save and then Done.
I’ve added a sample screenshot for your reference:
After the steps above, check to see if your QuickBooks Payment is linked in your QuickBooks account. Then, follow these steps to include the payment options in the invoice template:
- Click the Gear icon again and then select Custom Form Styles.
- Click the Edit link of the invoice template, and then click the Payments tab.
- Select the online payment, and then click Done.
Please see sample screenshot below:
This article includes more details on how to customize your invoices, estimates, and sales receipts in QuickBooks Online.
I’m just a few clicks away if you need more help with invoices in QuickBooks Online. Thanks.
Resolution for Issue 'There is no PAYMENT OPTION when I send my client their invoice. The only option is Print or Save. This has never happened before. HELP!' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
There is no PAYMENT OPTION when I send my client their invoice. The only option is Print or Save. This has never happened before. HELP!: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for no PAYMENT OPTION
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for no PAYMENT OPTION [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: