QB Issue Resolution:
I believe PDF generation relies on the print settings. Try choosing File->Print Accounts List… this will bring up a Print Dialog. First choose the “Print to PDF” option and see if that produces a correct PDF. I’m thinking it won’t, either, but try it.
If it doesn’t, then click Show Details. Make sure the form orientation is portrait rather than landscape. Make sure the page size is US Letter. Check the scale – should be 100%. Make sure the Pages is set to All.
Resolution for Issue 'Trying to use file menu item: Email accounts list as pdf…This produces an email page which captures about 25% of my chart of accounts. The remaining 75% are missing.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Trying to use file menu item: Email accounts list as pdf…This produces an email page which captures about 25% of my chart of accounts. The remaining 75% are missing.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Charts of Account
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Charts of Account [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: