QB Issue Resolution:
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Online Banking issues and errors, including OL and OLSU errors
You may receive an OL or OLSU error (or no error code at all) when you set up an account for online services or attempt to download transactions.
This may be caused by:
- A problem at your bank (sometimes referred to as your financial institution or FI).
- Their servers may be down.
- They may have made changes to their name that require you to update it in QuickBooks.
- They may have made changes regarding whether they allow either Web Connect or Direct Connect.
- You may have an Inactive Bank Account set up for Online Banking
- A problem with your Internet connection.
- A problem with one or more accounts in your company file.
Resolution for Issue 'Unable to download from Bank' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Unable to download from Bank: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: