QB Issue Resolution:
I’m here to help you deposit your payments to the Undeposited Funds Account.
You’re correct. In QuickBooks Online UK, the U/F account is under Current Assets. Let’s review if it is set up correctly in the Chart of Accounts to ensure you can track customer payments accurately. Follow the Steps below:
- Go to the Accounting menu.
- Locate the Undeposited Funds account.
- On the Action drop-down, select Edit.
- Make sure the Account Type is Current assets and Undeposited Funds for the Detail Type.
- Click on Save and Close.
Once done, make sure you assign the correct deposit account on the invoice payment. Please see this screenshot:
Now, go ahead and deposit the payment. Perform the steps I’ve outlined for you:
- Click the Create (+) icon.
- Choose Bank Deposit.
- Update the Account and Date.
- Make sure the correct Currency is selected.
- All the invoice payments deposited in the U/F account will display on the Select the payments included in this deposit section.
- Mark the deposits then click on Save and close.
Resolution for Issue 'Undeposited funds not showing up in bank deposit?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Undeposited funds not showing up in bank deposit?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Accounting menu
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Accounting menu [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: