QB Issue Resolution:
Yes, you can still upgrade your version to QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019. I can provide you with minimum requirements for this.
- At least macOS 10.12 (Sierra); supported by macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher
- Multiuser Server: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run the server
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- 250 MB of available disk space
- CD/DVD drive or Internet connection for downloaded installation
- Printer: 100% Macintosh-compatible printer, if you plan to print invoices, checks, deposit slips, lists, purchase orders, mailing labels, reports, or graphs
- Checks: Use Intuit Checks if you plan to print checks. Canadian Image Ready Checks are not supported
- Product registration required
For more detailed information, you may refer to this article: System requirements for QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019.
Here’s how to download:
- Visit this link: Download QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019 30-day trial.
- Select your Product and Version.
- Click Search.
- Click Download.
For step-by-step instruction on how to install and set it up, you may check this article: Install and set up QuickBooks Mac Desktop.
Resolution for Issue 'Upgrade QB for Mac 2012 to 2019 OS Issue:' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Upgrade QB for Mac 2012 to 2019 OS Issue:: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for OS Issue
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for OS Issue [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: