QB Issue Resolution:
1) Your client creates a report in Expensify
2) They click “submit” and enter your email address
3) You receive an email notification and click the contained link (or look at the report in the Reports page online)
4) You see the full report, click “approve”, then “export to…” and follow the steps to set up your QuickBooks connection (online, desktop, etc). (You can also set up multi-stage approval workflows, sync the categories with your QB chart of accounts, import your classes into the “tags” list, etc.)
5) Additionally, we include integrated direct deposit to do the reimbursement itself, if that appeals to you.
Resolution for Issue 'Upload from Expensify to Quickbooks' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Upload from Expensify to Quickbooks: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Expensify
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Expensify [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: