QB Issue Resolution:
qb user permissions are set, they can not be altered
Users with Customers and Sale access can.:
• Enter estimates. invoices, .sales receipts, credit Memos and refunds.
• Enter charges and credits
• Create and delete statements
• Receive payments from customers
• Fill out time sheets for anyone
• Add, edit and delete customers
• Add, edit and delete products and services
• View customer registers
• Vies customer and a/r reports
• Print checks. including refund checks
• Make bills and purchases billable to customers
• Add. edit, and delete accounts
• View bank registers
• Add, edit, and delete quantity on hand
Resolution for Issue 'User access levels – QB Online' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
User access levels – QB Online: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Other
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Other [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: