QB Issue Resolution:
We can create a memorized report and export it form one company file. Let me show you how to memorize a report.
- From the reports window, select Memorize.
- On the Memorize Report window, type in the name you want to assign the report.
- (Optional) Put a check mark on the Save in Memorized Report Group box if you want to save the report on a specific report group (Accountant, Banking, etc…)
- (Optional) Put a check mark on the Share this report template with others. When you check this box, your report template will be accessible to other QuickBooks users when they go to the Contributed tab in the Report Center.
- Click OK.
Once done, export the customized template. Here’s how:
- From Lists menu, choose Templates.
- Highlight the template you want to export.
- From the Templates drop-down, click Export.
- Verify the file name and choose the location of the file on your computer.
- Click Save.
Next, follow the steps to import the template to the other company file.
- Open the company file that you want to import the template into.
- From the Lists menu, choose Templates.
- From the Templates drop-down list, choose Import.
- Select the template you want to import then select Open.
- Name the imported template. You can keep the original name or change it.
- Click OK.
Resolution for Issue 'Using QB Acct. Desktop 19: Would have sworn there was a way to ‘share’ a Memorized Report (so that i could use it in another Company??' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Using QB Acct. Desktop 19: Would have sworn there was a way to ‘share’ a Memorized Report (so that i could use it in another Company??: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Company
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Company [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: