QB Issue Resolution:
What we can do is disconnect that account from QuickBooks online. If the transactions are in the new downloads, they’ll be deleted automatically.
To disconnect an account:
- Click on Transactions then Banking.
- Select the account, then click the pencil icon in the blue box to the right of the bank name.
- Select Edit Account Info.
- In the Account window, check the box that says Disconnect this account on save.
- Click Save.
The account stays in QuickBooks Online, but is not connected to your bank or automatically downloading transactions.
If you’ve added transactions from that account in QuickBooks, you’d have to remove them first. Here are the steps:
- Choose Transactions then Chart of Accounts.
- In the row of the appropriate account, click View Register.
- Click the In QuickBooks tab.
- Click the check boxes of the transactions you want to remove. (If you’re deleting all the transactions, just click the topmost check box, beside Date)
- Click the Batch Action button and click Undo.
That’ll do it. You can then link the right credit card account in QuickBooks.
Resolution for Issue 'Using QB online. I linked the credit card account in QB to the wrong credit card account in my bank, so the wrong transactions were downloaded. How can I fix this?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Using QB online. I linked the credit card account in QB to the wrong credit card account in my bank, so the wrong transactions were downloaded. How can I fix this?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Batch Action button
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Batch Action button [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: