QB Issue Resolution:
To ensure all transactions are reconciled accurately, you need to reconcile the account month by month until you reach the most current bank statement.
See the steps below on how to perform the reconciliation.
1. At the top right, select the Gear icon.
2. Under Tools, select Reconcile.
3. From the drop-down menu under Account, select the appropriate bank account.
4. If the account was reconciled before, check the last statement ending date, listed on the Ending date field, to be sure you’re reconciling the following month’s statement.
5. Check the beginning balance on your statement matches the beginning balance on the screen to confirm.
6. Enter the statement Ending balance and Ending date. You already have a reconcile in progress for that account If you aren’t prompted to enter an ending balance or statement date, If necessary, you can edit the ending balance or ending date on the Reconcile page.
7. Enter any necessary information requested.
8. Select Start reconciling to open the Reconcile page.
You can now start comparing transactions to confirm that the information in QuickBooks Online matches the information on your bank transaction.
You can check out this article to help match and add your transactions: Match and categorise your downloaded bank transactions.
Resolution for Issue 'We are a non-profit and I entered my entire last years deposits and expenses manually. How can I reconcile all transactions before I start using bank statements.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
We are a non-profit and I entered my entire last years deposits and expenses manually. How can I reconcile all transactions before I start using bank statements.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for bank statements
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for bank statements [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: