QB Issue Resolution:
You’re able to combine the two customers by merging their names. All transactions will be transferred over to the preferred customer. To merge customers, please refer to the steps below:
- Select Sales from the left menu.
- Click the Customers tab.
- Make sure that the customers you want to merge are at the same sublevel. If they’re not, edit one of the customers so they are at the same level.
- Click the customer name you don’t want to use. Note: Any customer information entered will disappear from the name you don’t want to use. Make sure you copy the information over to the customer’s name you’re keeping or keep the customer with the important information.
- Click Edit at the top right.
- Change the customer’s Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, and Suffix to be the same as the customer you’re merging it with. Ensure that the Display Name is also the same as the customer being merged with.
- Click Save.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to merge the two customers.
Note: Please make sure to choose the right customers to merge, there’s no way to undo the merging process once done.
Please refer to this link for more merging options:
I hope this straightens out your concern. Have a great day!
Resolution for Issue 'We have a customer entered twice, just put under different names, is there anyway to consolidate: example: Immaculate Conception Church – IC Church)' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
We have a customer entered twice, just put under different names, is there anyway to consolidate: example: Immaculate Conception Church – IC Church): this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for able to combine
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for able to combine [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: