QB Issue Resolution:
Each business will receive a new rate per quarter from the state agency. You’ll want to enter the new rate in QuickBooks Desktop.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to Lists then click the Payroll Item List.
- Double-click the State Unemployment item.
- Click Next > Next for the Company tax rates for a year, then enter the correct rates for each quarter.
- After you enter the correct rates, you’ll see a pop-up message for Payroll Tax Rate Change Warning, click Continue.
- Click Next once to clear any compensation items.
- Click Next > Finish.
Resolution for Issue 'We have received a Notice of contribution rates and statement of UI reserve account for the period of Jan 1 2019 to Dec 31 2019. Can you do something about this?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
We have received a Notice of contribution rates and statement of UI reserve account for the period of Jan 1 2019 to Dec 31 2019. Can you do something about this?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Payroll Tax
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Payroll Tax [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: