QB Issue Resolution:
I’ll share what I know about the causes of the error when printing checks and invoices, and help get rid of it.
Here are the possible reasons why you’re getting an error:
- There is a problem connecting to your currently selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port.
- Could not print to printer.
- QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component.
To fix this, let’s run the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool. Here’s how:
- Download and run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool.
- Once the tool completes, try the .pdf file-related task that originally generated the error.
- If the error still occurs, please try rebooting your computer and then try again.
Once done, let’s try printing the checks and invoices to check if it works.
For detailed steps, please refer to this article: Resolve Problems Printing, Emailing or Saving as PDF out of QuickBooks Desktop.
Resolution for Issue 'What is causing this error messate “printing may have been cancelled from another program”?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
What is causing this error messate “printing may have been cancelled from another program”?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for pdf file
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for pdf file [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: