QB Issue Resolution:
Let me help you get past the error message. A disabled QuickBooks Desktop File Copy Service (FCS) might be causing the error when trying to update the software. FCS is installed to manage your file transfer process during a product update. Let me share these steps that can help you resolve the issue:
- Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click the Windows Start button, then right-click Computer and look for Manage.
- For Windows 10: Click on the Search button on the task bar and search for Computer. Right-click on This PC and choose Manage.
- Go to the Services and Applications tab, then double click Services.
- Double-click Intuit QuickBooks FCS.
- Under the General tab, click the Startup type drop-down arrow and select Manual.
- Click Apply.
- Click Start, and then click OK.
Then, please re-open your company file and try to update QuickBooks once again. You can also check out this article for more details: Error 15241.
Resolution for Issue 'What is error code 15241 when I try to get Quickbooks updates?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
What is error code 15241 when I try to get Quickbooks updates?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Intuit QuickBooks FCS
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Intuit QuickBooks FCS [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: