QB Issue Resolution:

The information required to complete a T2 (Corporate Income Tax Return) is the same regardless of what accounting software you are using.  You will need the Balance Sheet (in QBO), Profit and Loss statement (in QBO), shareholder’s register, incorporation documents and any relevant carry forward information.
If this is a sole proprietorship or partnership, then you will need the Profit and Loss statement (in QBO) as well as any other sole proprietor or partner expenses incurred.  This information is then reported on the T1 General using the T2125 schedule.

Resolution for Issue 'What reports do I run to gather the correct information to file my business income taxes?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.

What reports do I run to gather the correct information to file my business income taxes?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.

Support for Corporate Income
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!

Error Recovery for Corporate Income [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.

Get 50% off Quickbooks Online

Click Here for 50% off!

Additional Support Options: