QB Issue Resolution:
Error 3371 is an installation error occurs when the encrypted file containing the license and product code information is damaged. That’s the reason you can’t open QuickBooks. We can resolve it by deleting the entitlement file and re-entering information.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop, and ensure all QuickBooks processes are no longer running.
- To open the entitlement data folder, press Windows+R on your keyboard to open the Run window. Enter C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv8 (or v6) and press Enter. (The folder location is the same for all QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise versions.)
- Right-click the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file and select Delete.
- Select Yes to confirm you want to delete the file.
- Open your QuickBooks and select a company file.
- Follow the instruction to register QuickBooks again.
You can find more details about this error in this article: Delete Damaged EntitlementDataStore.ecml File To Resolve License and Registration Issues.
Resolution for Issue 'when i open QB it says “error 3371 status code 11118”' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
when i open QB it says “error 3371 status code 11118”: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Error 3371
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Error 3371 [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: