QB Issue Resolution:
The transaction can be edited in the register to reflect the accounts it should be deposited into.
To list multiple accounts on the transactions, you will need to open the appropriate entry screen (Create Invoice, Create Bill, etc.,) in order to associate split (multiple) accounts.
If the transaction has not been entered yet it is best to enter it from the appropriate transaction page in QuickBooks Online:
- Open the appropriate form for the type of transaction you are entering (Deposits, Write Check, and so on)
- Enter each split on its own line choosing the appropriate account for each split
- Save the transaction
If the transaction has already been entered into the register:
- Click Transactions on the left menu and choose Chart of Accounts.
- Select the bank account and choose View Register.
- Click to highlight the transaction and select Edit.
- This will open the entry screen for that transaction, enter the other desired accounts and the respective amounts. (Make certain that the amounts for each account add up to the total amount of the transaction).
- Click Save.
Your transaction will now show the correct total in the register and the account column will say -split-.
Resolution for Issue 'When importing business transactions from a linked credit card, how can I break down a single expense into multiple categories?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
When importing business transactions from a linked credit card, how can I break down a single expense into multiple categories?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for amount
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for amount [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: