QB Issue Resolution:
There are several reasons QuickBooks may not recognize a match. It’s possible that the downloaded paycheck transactions were already added in your bank register. Let’s first put the transaction back to the For Review tab so you’ll be able to match it.
To locate your downloaded bank transactions, here’s how:
- Go to the Banking menu.
- Select the Banking tab.
- Pick the Reviewed tab.
- Search for the added paychecks.
- From the Action column, click Undo.
Once completed, let’s view the For Review tab. You can now match your downloaded DD paychecks.
Meanwhile, here are other reasons the match may not have been recognized:
- The transaction is older than 180 days.
- The dollar amount in QuickBooks is different than what cleared the bank.
- The transaction type is different in QuickBooks than at the bank. QuickBooks wants to match a check with a check and an expense with an ACH or debit/credit card swipe.
- The transaction was recorded in a different bank account.
- The transaction from the bank is a payment/ deposit of two or more open transactions in QuickBooks.
You can read through this article for more insights: Tips for Working in Matching Transactions.
To learn more about managing your downloaded bank transactions, you can check these articles:
Resolution for Issue 'Why are Paychecks in Bankfeed are showing up in different categories and not matching the paychecks created in QB? How can I reconcile when they don’t show up correctly?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Why are Paychecks in Bankfeed are showing up in different categories and not matching the paychecks created in QB? How can I reconcile when they don’t show up correctly?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Banking
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Banking [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: