QB Issue Resolution:
Let me help you print or export the Reconciliation Discrepancy report. Let me show you how:
- On the left-panel menu, click Accounting and go to the Chart of Accounts tab.
- Search Reconciliation Discrepancy and click Run report.
- In the ACCOUNT QUICKREPORT window;
- click the Printer icon to print the report.
- click the Export icon and select Export to Excel.
You can also print the Reconciliation report which includes the discrepancy or adjustment. Here’s how to do it:
- On the left-panel menu, click Accounting and go to the Reconcile tab.
- Click Summary or History by account.
- Click the View report or the reconciliation report itself.
- In the RECONCILIATION REPORT window, click the Printer icon. You can refer to the screenshot below.
- You can directly print the report by clicking the Print button.
- Or click the Change button and select Save as PDF.
- Click Save.
You’ll need a PDF to Excel Converter if you want to have an Excel copy of the Reconciliation report. You can search it online.
Let me know if you have other concerns. I’ll be right here to further assist you.
Resolution for Issue 'Why can’t you print out the Reconciliation Discrepancy Report or export to Excel?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Why can’t you print out the Reconciliation Discrepancy Report or export to Excel?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Accounts tab
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Accounts tab [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: