QB Issue Resolution:
The Profit and Loss by Client will display all your income, expenses, and net income. The only difference is that this report is grouped by clients. This is why you still see the payroll expense accounts.
You can follow these steps to exclude the payroll expense accounts.
- On the left panel, click Reports.
- Click the Profit and Loss by Client report under Business overview.
- Change the Report period, and click the Customize button.
- Select Filter, and from the Distribution Account drop-down menu, put a check mark on the Select All box.
- Un-check all payroll expense related accounts.
- Click the Run report button.
Resolution for Issue 'Why does my Profit and Loss by Client Report show employee/payroll information?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Why does my Profit and Loss by Client Report show employee/payroll information?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Client Report
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Client Report [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: