QB Issue Resolution:
We’re unable to pull up your account for security purposes here in the Intuit Community forum . However, we can view charges in your account settings for your billing details.
- Click the Gear ⚙ icon at the right top on your QuickBooks Online account.
- Under Your Company, select Accounts and Settings.
- Select Billing & Subscription from the left menu.
- On the QuickBooks section, click the View payment history link.
- Click the Filter icon to select a specific date range, then click Apply.
Your current subscription is dependent upon its original rate and any discounts offered at the time it began. These are also possible reasons why your rate is higher than usual:
- Sales tax is added to the base subscription price.
- If using QuickBooks Online Plus, you invited more than 5 users (not including accountant, reports-only, and time-tracking only users), which increased your subscription price.
- You had promotional discounts that have now expired, and your subscription now bills at the regular price.
- You recently upgraded from Simple Start to Essentials, or from Essentials to Plus.
If none of these scenarios explains the charges, check this out: What is this Intuit charge on my credit card statement? This article provides a chart to help determine which credit card charges from Intuit.
I also suggest contacting our QuickBooks Online Technical Team so they can pull up your account in a secure environment. By doing so, they’ll be able to check the charges for you.
Resolution for Issue 'Why was I charged the normal amount for quick books online this month?' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Why was I charged the normal amount for quick books online this month?: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Accounts and Settings
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Accounts and Settings [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: