QB Issue Resolution:
The process of pulling up the report and customizing it is the same for both QuickBooks 2017 and 2019. Since the columns mentioned above are not showing, let’s update the software first and then run the Verify Data and Rebuild Data Utilities.
I’m here to guide you through the process. Here’s how:
- In your company file, go to the Help menu to see the Update QuickBooks Desktop menu.
- On the Update QuickBooks page, choose the Update Now tab.
- Mark each box to remove the previous download, then select Reset Update.
- Next, hit the Get Updates tab.
- Click on the OK button to continue.
Once completed, restart QuickBooks and then install the new release. If the issue persists, perform the Rebuild Data Utility troubleshooting steps.
- At the top menu bar, select File and scroll to the middle and choose Utilities.
- Choose the Rebuild Data and click on OK to close all windows open in QuickBooks.
- Create a backup of the data to ensure you have a secured copy of the file before any changes are made to it.
- Click on OK when you get the message Rebuild has completed and proceed to the next step.
- Go back again to the Utilities tab and select Verify Data.
- If you receive the following message QuickBooks detected no problem with your data, choose OK and continue using the company file.
- When the tool found some error, you’ll be prompted to Rebuild Now or View Errors.
- Choose Rebuild Now.
Perform this process up to three times if errors are showing up. Here’s an article with additional information on how to Resolve data damage on your company file.
Resolution for Issue 'Year to date budget vs actual report' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
Year to date budget vs actual report: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for actual report
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for actual report [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: