QB Issue Resolution:
Someone answered my same question. This is what they said to do. And it worked!
- Click on Customers at the top menu bar.
- Select on Create Invoices.
- Open an existing invoice.
- Put a check mark on the Email Later option from the Main menu of the page.
- Click on Save and Close.
- From the Company menu, select on Reminders.
- Under Business Service Messages, select on You have forms to send and the invoice will be displayed.
- Reopen the invoice from the Customer menu.
- Uncheck the Email Later option.
- Open the Reminders option again from the Company menu. From there the You have forms to send option is no longer showing.
Resolution for Issue '“You have forms to send” in reminders list won’t go away.' available: Yes (Solved).
Source: Intuit Community forum.
“You have forms to send” in reminders list won’t go away.: this issue or error code is a known issue in Quickbooks Online (QBO) and/or Quickbooks. Support for this issue is available either by self-service or paid support options. Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks issue to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business. First try to resolve the issue yourself by looking for a resolution described below. If it is a complex issue or you are unable to solve the issue, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.Support for Business Service Messages
Quickbooks Repair Pro will resolve it efficiently and affordably. Guaranteed resolution of your issue, or you pay nothing!
Error Recovery for Business Service Messages [Canada]
E-Tech is the #1 Quickbooks data migration and Conversion service provider.
Additional Support Options: